1. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
The online store does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in cookies when using the Website. Cookies are small text files sent by an online store and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use of the Website and Online Store. Cookies used by the online store may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are also stored after you finish using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser’s help file or contact the browser manufacturer you are using.
2. SECURITY AND DATA RECIPIENTS
The task of our company is to provide a sense of security to every User of our website www.percival.pl Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We do everything to ensure that confidential, personal information about the User of our site does not fall into the wrong hands, nor is it used in a manner inconsistent with his wishes.
We do not disclose your personal data collected on this website to any third parties without your consent (unless required by law). Please be advised, however, that some of your data may be accessed by other entities (e.g. other websites that gain access to cookies stored on your device or administrators of domains and networks intermediating in the transmission of data).
3. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE USE FOR
We collect data:
Provided and obtained in the course of registration in the online store and the placement and implementation of the order. These data are collected in order to set up, maintain and use the online store User’s account as well as fulfill the orders placed and provide additional services related to the orders placed.
Provided in forms available on the website, within the scope of the form fields. These data are collected for the purpose consistent with the purpose of completing the form or covered by a separate consent to the processing of personal data.
Obtained when the User browses the page, i.e. information about the device used to view the applications, how the site is used, the location, as well as the data available in cookies. We collect this data to adapt our services to the needs of you and other Users.
The history of correspondence conducted through this site and using the contact details provided on the site.
We collect this data to improve correspondence and identify the sender.
4. USE OF THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS TOOL
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
• the right to obtain information about the processing of your data in the scope specified in art. 15 GDPR;
• in accordance with art. 16 GDPR – the right to rectify your incorrect or incomplete personal data;
• in accordance with art. 17 GDPR – the right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”) of your personal data stored with us, if further processing is not necessary:
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to comply with a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest;
– to determine, pursue or defend claims;
• in accordance with art. 18 GDPR – the right to limit the processing of your personal data, provided that:
– the correctness of personal data is questioned by you;
– the processing is unlawful and you object to their removal;
– we no longer need personal data, but you need it to determine, pursue or defend claims;
– you raised an objection pursuant to art. 21 to processing;
• in accordance with art. 20 GDPR – the right to receive your data provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to send it to another administrator (“right to transfer data”);
• in accordance with art. 77 GDPR – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your place of habitual residence, workplace or our company headquarters in this matter.
Right to object
After you exercise your right to object, we will not continue processing your personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid, legally justified grounds for processing and they will prevail over your interests and rights, or if the data processing is intended for the investigation, exercise or defense of claims.
The above does not apply when data processing takes place for the purposes of direct marketing. In this case, we will not continue processing your personal data for the above purpose.
You have the right to request information about the content of data stored about you, the right to request that data to be changed, blocked or deleted, as well as the right to rectify errors, supplement or update your data. For this purpose, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
6. E-MAIL NEWSLETTER
If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will use the data necessary for this purpose or provided to you by us separately in order to regularly send you our newsletter electronically based on your consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending us a message with relevant information or by using the appropriate link in the newsletter. After signing out, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data for other purposes or we reserve the right to continue using the data in legally permitted cases, of which we will inform you in such a situation in this statement.